The Office of the Ombud for Financial Services Providers (FAIS Ombud) is relocating from its Erasmuskloof offices to new premises in Menlyn Central, Pretoria. The move became necessary as a result of the expiry of the current lease period.
The new premises, situated at 125 Dallas Avenue Waterkloof Glen, Pretoria, come with many benefits. One of which is that the location is strategically placed in the heart of the Menlyn business node making it not only closer to other regulatory offices, but will also provide easy access to consumers and staff using public transport.
Stakeholders and consumers are requested to take note of the following arrangements that have been implemented to allow for work to continue while the processes regarding relocation to the new offices commence on Monday, 24 January 2022.
- All the FAIS Ombud staff will continue to work remotely from Monday, 24 January 2022 until Monday, 21 February 2022. This is to allow for the finalization of office arrangements and installations.
- The FAIS Ombud consumers and stakeholders will not have access to the offices while the relocation processes are being implemented until Monday, 21 February 2022.
- For any general enquiries, the office can be reached on (012) 762 5000.
- Those wishing to lodge a complaint can do so by contacting the office via the Share Call number:086 066 3274.
- Complaints can also be lodged via the office’s new Complaints Portal posted on our website at www.faisombud.co.za.
As always and especially so during this period, the Office of the FAIS Ombud remains committed to our mandate for resolving complaints in a procedurally fair, informal, economical and expeditious manner, with reference to what is equitable in all circumstances.
For more information you can email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can visit our website: www.faisombud.co.za